Wednesday, November 15, 2006

That Fertile Feeling

I just came across a box of video tapes we had packed away during our move from L.A. One of the tapes had a copy of a short movie from the 1980's featuring my old friends and Cholita co-conspirators, Vaginal Davis and Fertile LaToyah Jackson. The movie is called "That Fertile Feeling" and I hope Vaginal and Fertile won't mind, but I had my husband upload it to YouTube. As you can see from the video, my copy was starting to deteriorate after 20 years. Hopefully, it will find new life and maybe live forever on the web. People on the other side of the planet will be scratching their heads, wondering what the word "eleventuplets" means.

I hope you enjoy it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speechless...

Anonymous said...

Alice, that is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Alice,

That was hysterically funny! You look so good as blond. Is childbirth really that painful?

Anonymous said...

Alice,

I wanted to recommend to you and your readers to look up Lil Loca on You Tube. She's this young white girl playing a chola and is completely hysterical!

Anonymous said...

OMG That is Vaginal Davis as the blond, not Alice!! Alice, were you even involved in making this film?
I saw you in Cholita with Ms. Davis and Fertile at Highways and that was also a hysterical show.

Anonymous said...

That was insane. Miss Davis and Miss Fertile are hysterical!