Thursday, June 08, 2006

6-6-6

I took a look at my stats for my website today and noticed something odd:




As if having 666 page views on 6/6/6 wasn't freaky enough, Phoenix was engulfed by a monster dust storm on the same day. Here's what it looked like as I drove into town yesterday evening:


Hmmm...maybe someone's trying to tell me something.
P.S. This is the 4th time I've tried posting this blog entry, the first three times I hit save, the blog just disappeared as if it didn't want to be posted...

It's End-times my friends! REPENT!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You see you Guys, its a sign, How much of a bigger sign do you guys need?? Come Back to LA were their are no Dust Storms!! its like AZ is telling you .. go home to LA thanx for the Visit..!!
come home & have fun in the warm california sun!

frm the little one

Anonymous said...

i WOULD rEPENT, BUT then I would go to heaven....
I am not sure, they want my type in heaven....

Anonymous said...

test

Anonymous said...

test1

Anonymous said...

cool site.

Did Sid really hit the Mabuhay after the Winterland gig ? I thought he OD'ed and was taken to the free clinic on Haight.